Head of Physical Education – Mr N Lynch
Assistant Head of Physical Education – Mrs A. Southworth
Head of Year 7/PE teacher – Mrs J Foley
Head of Sixth Form/PE teacher – Mr M Couttie
Teacher of Maths/PE teacher – Mr J Tyrer
- For students to participate in competitive sports. To develop the skills, tactical understanding, and the values of fairness and respect. To participate in individual and team sports.
- To have moments that are physically demanding.
- To develop physical literacy /confidence in skills performance.
- To value health and fitness.
- For the student to plan, perform, and review performance. (At times to review the performance of others).
What are the key concepts that have to be mastered for pupils to be successful in this subject?
Broad and rich experience of PE
Strive to improve
Preparation for the next stage
Key Stage 3 - Scheme of Work Overview
Key Stage 4 - BTEC and Core Scheme of work overview
Year 10 BTEC
Year 11 BTEC
Year 10 Core
Year 11 Core
Key Stage 5 - BTEC scheme of work overview
Year 12 BTEC
Year 13 BTEC