- For students to participate in competitive sports. To develop the skills, tactical understanding, and the values of fairness and respect. To participate in individual and team sports.
- To have moments that are physically demanding.
- To develop physical literacy /confidence in skills performance.
- To value health and fitness.
- For the student to plan, perform, and review performance. (At times to review the performance of others).
What are the key concepts that have to be mastered for pupils to be successful in this subject?
Broad and rich experience of PE
Strive to improve
Preparation for the next stage
Key Stage 3 - Scheme of Work Overview
Key Stage 4 - Scheme of work overview
Key Stage 5 - scheme of work overview